Friday, April 10, 2015

All for same customer

Since coming home from holidays & Nanna duties, I have been inundated with quilts to quilt for customers... since the 2nd of this month (8 days ago), I have finished 19 quilts and have another 10 here to quilt, plus 2 more customers are coming this weekend with more quilts!

It's a bit like, one step forward and three steps back!

You'd think I would be stressing, but unbelievably, I'm not... just over the moon & enjoying every moment.

These 7 smallish quilts are are all for the one lady, who picks up and drops more off... she has a cupboard full of different sized quilts to be quilted (these were all the cot size ones)... think she is coming to the end of them now.

Until nest post...
Jewells

3 comments:

  1. so pleased your busy busy.............loving life............

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you are getting lots of quilts. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure she will LoVe them all...xox

    ReplyDelete