Thursday, December 18, 2014

SWAP - 2015 Aussie Aussie Aussie - Oi!, Oi!, Oi!

G'DAY!

Australia Day is approaching (26 January) and I feel, I should again host my 2015
AUSTRALIA DAY SWAP.

I sometimes feel that us Aussies aren't as patriotic as we should be and I want to play a part in some sort of good old "mate ship" and show some kindness to a fellow person and give some lovin'.

The way I thought we could "celebrate" is the same as last year and send 9 items to a fellow swapper.  
 The way these items are to be chosen are – they have to start with each letter in "Australia".
For EXAMPLE:

A – Australian Made item (you could make it)

U – Utensil, Ugly fabric

S – Sunflower seeds, Smiley fabric

T – Tea Towel, Trims

R – Ribbon

A – Apron

L – Lilac, Lavender, Lolly

I – Ink pen

A – Apple fabric

That is just some ideas - but I am sure you all can come up with others.
   
Sign up closes on the 9th January..

"Posting date"... 16th January 



 Only open to Australian residents (sorry to overseas people!), due to there being so many items, it could be too heavy to post..
Anyone interested?   Leave a comment or email me. 

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie.
Oi!  Oi!  Oi!

Julie 
PS: Please spread the word about this swap on your blog!

5 comments:

  1. Yep, I'm in again. Now to put my thinking cap on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in Julie and I'll add to my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in this year Jules, I've added it to my blog too

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems my first reply went missing...

    Hi Julie I would love to join in the swap - I look forward to gathering up the items for my partner!

    ReplyDelete