Saturday, May 10, 2014

UFO & 2nd Tractor Quilts Finished

At long last I finished this UFO that was started more than a few years ago.
It was a Christmas block of the month from The Fat Quarter Shop
The Christmas colours are not the traditional ones that I like, so I decided to join this BOM to make myself think differently about Christmas colours... it didn't work, I didn't like making it (that is why it became a UFO) and I still don't like it, even now it is finished.  To me, it is all in the wrong colours!
 ...and here is the second quilt made out of the tractor fabric.  I like how this one came out...
..I think it is nicer than the other one.
  
With those 2 quilts finished, it is time to start another quilt.

Until next post...
Jewells



3 comments:

  1. I think both the quilts look great! Maybe you can put the Christmas one aside for a gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your Christmas quilt! It is wonderful...I do not use traditional colors at Christmas, so this would fit right in at my house...you did a great job...maybe now that it is finished you will come to like it...the tractor quilt is cute as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both turned out beautifully. Whilst the Christmas one is not it traditional colours I love it. It looks nice and cool for our hot Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete