Sunday, May 4, 2014

School Chair Bags

My daughter sent me a "bought" School Chair Bag and asked if I could make something like it for both of my grand children.
Chair bags have a flap on the back, so they can hang over the back of the child's chair for them to put their stuff in them. 
After taking measurements and adapting the pattern a tad, this was the first one I made. 
  
 I appliqued an owl on it.
 Then I made a second one.  
I used a cross stitch I bought at an op-shop (it was in a frame).
 So cute...
 Then I found an applique I had made in a lesson on my machine (I had 2 as Mum had made one too).
So I made this one.
Oh dear! I couldn't help myself and look what I ended up with!
so now the kids have 6 bags to choose from and then my daughter said she would sell the rest for me at my grand children's school.

Until next post...
Jewells

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous,clever you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea! these are so cute and I am sure your grans will love them.

    ReplyDelete