Thursday, February 6, 2014

ALL Flannel fabric now out of my stash

That's it!  I have realised I don't like working with flannel.... 
so I have taken ALL of it out of my stash and cut it up....
...and will be selling it on eBay! 
 
With my baby cutting machine (which I only have 3 shapes to cut).. I cut 4.5" squares...

then I cut 2.5" x 4.5" rectangles & also half square triangles that make 4.5" squares.

I also cut triangles by just using my rotary cutter & ruler to make kits to sell..

that end up making a 24" x 32" quilt top like this..
 
 and I also decided to cut some of the fabric to make three 40" x 48" baby quilts to use up pieces of left over wadding I have, using the above design.
 (By the time I have made them, I will REALLY be OVER flannel!)
All of the above photos show most (not all) of the flannel I have cut!

I now have a hole in my cupboard to store the cutting machine I used on this fabric, plus other fabric!

Just give me "normal" cotton fabric to sew.. much nicer, and less fluff in my machine!

Until next post...
Jewells

1 comment: