Wednesday, January 22, 2014

OK.. I have no self control..Australia Day Swap


I received my parcel from Sharmayne and couldn't restrain myself... especially with my partner & mother both standing there and asking what was in it.
 
and here is what happened to all the contents:

A - Australian magnet... ON FRIDGE
U - Unique candle... ALREADY BEEN MELTED
S - Sewing thread ...IN WITH ALL MY THREADS
T - Thong notes...WITH MY MAGAZINES THAT I GO THRU & LABEL
R - Red cloth.. IN WITH MY OTHER (CLEAN) DISH CLOTHS
A - Apple mat...ON MY COMPUTER DESK FOR MY COFFEE MUG
L - Lollies..WELL THEY ARE GONE!
I - Iron on transfer...IN WITH MY OTHER TRANSFERS
A - Apple bag holder...HANGING UP (mine "died" a few months ago)
                                  
Off now to read the other blogs from participating ladies.
 
Until next post...
Jewells

1 comment: