Friday, December 20, 2013

Santa Sack Swap

 Gone Stitch' held a Santa Sack Swap and  Tracee Forster and I were swap partners.
We are now allowed to open our gifts and look what I received!
 The table runner is on the nest of 3 tables in the lounge room
The red place mat is under a Santa cookie jar
The 2 ornaments are hanging on the tree
The 2 red & white dishes are washed and put with my Christmas table items
The red bird & candle is sitting on the table runner
The 2 tea towels are in the wash basket so they will be ready to use on Christmas Day
The box of chocolates have already been sampled and the rest (not many) are in the fridge
The craft book has been thoroughly pawed and now in my craft book case
The ribbon & fabric used for wrapping is tucked away in the sewing room.

THANK YOU Tracee... I am soooo spoilt!

Until next post...Jewells
PS: Don't forget to join my Australia Day Swap!

6 comments:

  1. awesome I was in this swap last year didn't join this year as I was pregnant..lots of fun !

    Presents look awesome
    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great presents it has been a wonderful swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa has been kind! Merry Christmas! Jille x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh nice items from Tracee. Thanks for playing along with us this year. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie, I glad you found some joy in our little swap & what I parcelled up just for you. Mine I have to say is even more amazing. I will get around to doing a post soon but thanks you so much, so many beautiful things! Tracee xxx

    ReplyDelete