Friday, February 22, 2013

Quilt for Sale

 
I am clearing out some of my quilts to make room for my Mum who will be moving in with me when she sells her home.  Mum is a quilter, like me, and you should see what fabric she has to move with her.. I have a huge stash and now I have to make room for Mum's big stash.
I made this quilt while I was proof reading the pattern for a friend.  It was a block of the month and I found it easier to make it as I proof read it.
It is 63" (160cm) square
It is made of 100% pre washed fabric
I am asking $150 plus $25 postage within Australia.
If someone from outside Australia is interested, I will have to get a quote on postage for you.

This is the first of MANY quilts I have to sell... you can have a sneak peek here of some of the quilts I am selling at ridiculous prices!

Until next post..

Jewells

No comments:

Post a Comment