Friday, December 28, 2012

A long time between posts.. SORRY!

 I am working on the above flannel quilt. (Yes it is summer here and I am mad to be working with flannel in the heat!).  When finished it will be about 50 x 70". So far I have made the 4 block squares and traced all the pieces onto fusible wedding.  I used a whole roll of fusible webbing ("Appli-Kay Wonder") which was 18" x 3 yards!
 Before Christmas I was knitting these Santa dish cloths.  It doesn't show very well with the variegated cotton, but the solid colours, especially the red, shows up very well.  These are the left overs after giving them as part of my friend's gifts.
 Many years ago, I was in a Christmas Churn Dash Swap, and here is what I made up with many of the squares, and with the left over ones.....
 I made a table cloth.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas, and all enjoy the coming New Year.

Until next post...
Jewells

2 comments:

  1. Love the churn dash sofa cover and table cloth, very seasonal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Shaggy Quilt will be gorgeous to snuggle under in the winter...
    Lovely dish clothes and Your Churn Dash blocks look great on the couch and table...
    Wishing you a Very Happy New Year too.

    ReplyDelete