Monday, October 29, 2012

Back from Fiji

 
I'm back! ....  and look what I got up to on my last day in Fiji!
 
That's me parasailing!  It was AWESOME!

 

What a friendly place Fiji is!

 
So serene and peaceful

 
This photo was taken from inside my room, looking out over my balcony THROUGH the fly screen door.

I bought about 20 metres of fabric while I was there too (I will photograph it and show you later).... and here I said before I left, I do NOT need anymore fabric!

Now back to reality, washing, ironing and work.

Until next post...
Jewells

1 comment:

  1. I would have never thought of Fiji as a place to buy fabric, I got some in Bali, but thats where a lot of the batiks come from. Poor you with glandular fever, its the season for it, i have been shaking off a flue thing all week, makes you feel miserable doesnt it.

    ReplyDelete