Sunday, June 10, 2012

Great Expectations!

My daughter sent me 2 lots of polar fleece to make my grand children winter pyjamas, so I dug out some of my normal fleecy fabric to team up with what she sent me and spent Saturday afternoon cutting out.... I think I went a bit overboard!


However I do have an excuse... a customer from where I work asked me to make her 4 year old daughter some pyjamas also, so I cut extras out at the same time. 


I hate waste, so I used up all of each piece that I was working on, and a couple of the out fits are a mixture of a couple of fabrics... my daughter calls the "odd" outfits "Clown Pyjamas"... ah well, no-one outside the family sees them in the strange clothes!


I know what I will be doing for the rest of this long weekend... sewing pyjamas!


Until next post...
Cheers...Jewells

No comments:

Post a Comment