Sunday, February 5, 2012

Texas Cowboy's Items

While I was staying at my friend's place in the States, she asked me to make a pair of pillowcases for her grand daughter who followed the football team "Texas Cowboys".

I had a lot of fabric left over and decided to make a quilt, but I needed to raid my friend's stash and patterns and this is what I decided to make.

I didn't end up using the cream star fabric (in picture above), but opted to a dark brown fabric instead and this is how the single bed quilt ended up:

I wish I took a photo of the back as well, as I really scrimped and scraped with all the scraps to make up a "scrappy" back... I even rescued some of the scraps from the bin too!

Hopefully my friend's grand daughter liked her matching quilt & pillowcases!

Until next post..

Cheers...Jewells

1 comment:

  1. The quilt looks great and I am sure your friends grand daughter will love it with it's matching pillows.

    ReplyDelete