Monday, January 3, 2011

I can show you now

As part of my Christmas presents to my daughter and grand daughter, I made aprons and chef's hats for them both. It started with a kit I bought at the Darling Harbour Quilt Show a few years ago.

I made up the kit a few months ago and here is the finished apron that was made for my grand daughter:


I then went looking for a pattern for a child's chef hat and made one up, and had fabric left over, so I made a second one. Then I decided to adapt an apron I had won in a competition for my daughter to go with the hat:


My Mum was here and I conned her into modelling them for me.... here is my grand daughter's set:


...and here is my daughter's set:


My daughter wasn't thrilled with that part of her gift, but my grand daughter loved it, as I also included a cook book, wooden spoons, small rolling pin, measuring cups and spoons, cookie cutters and other kitchen items...

Until next post...

Cheers...Jewells

No comments:

Post a Comment