I have decided to offer to one or two of my readers either or both of the knitted items I made.
The first is this double breasted pale blue cardigan that I knitted for my grandson, but it was too small for him, so I made another one for him (mentioned in an earlier blog). It is made of a 8ply 80% wool, but can't remember what the other 20% is. Measurements are:
Laying flat, underarm to underarm is 27cm
Full length is 31cm
Sleeve underarm length is 20cm
The second is this green and cream jumper (pullover) made in8ply Paton Tweed 90% wool, 5% viscose & 5% acrylic. I made this from left over wool from a jumper I had made years ago.
Laying flat, underarm to underarm is 30cm
Full length is 40cm
Sleeve underarm length is 30cm
All you have to do is be the first to leave a message on my blog saying which one you want (or both of them), then I will get you to send me an email with your snail mail address and I will post them to you... and YES, I do will post overseas too...all FREE!
Until next post.
1 hour ago