Thursday, December 16, 2010

My BOM and Hot Chocolate

The is my December block to Linda of California. I was starting to panic, as I was running out of time to make it, but I managed to choose the fabric last night, cut the pieces out in my lunchtime (I come home from work for lunch) and then soon as I got home from work this evening, I sat at the machine and sewed the block together. PHEW!!!



I saw this recipe for Hot Chocolate on a blog last week while surfing the net and thought I'd make up a batch for presents. I have also made up a few bottles of Irish Cream and will be giving both as gifts...alcohol for the parents and hot chocolate for the kids.



I have been having trouble with my server the past few days, as I couldn't get onto Blogger...hopefully all is fixed now.

Until next post...

Cheers...Jewells

No comments:

Post a Comment