Sunday, October 24, 2010

Block Swap and Sewing Retreat

I am in the Quilting Block Swap - Australia, and this month it was my turn to make a block for Leona with some flying geese in the block.. I "sort of" followed a pattern, then added my own touch to it and came up with this block... I like it so much, I think I might make more of these blocks to make a quilt.



Tomorrow, Mum and I are going to a sewing retreat for a week and this is just my "sewing" pile (machine included)....



and here is Mum's neat pile to go...



I have started getting a few more "supplies" out to take too....



Sorry I haven't been posting much, but I am in the middle of 5 week's annual leave and I don't own a lap top, so I can only post on the few days I am home.

Until next post..

Cheers...Jewells

2 comments: