Saturday, June 26, 2010

Quilt TOP (and binding) Finished

Today I have been using up some of my stash.

I bought these baby sayings (along with others) while I was in the States a couple of years ago, and today was the day I married them up with the border fabric. I then matched the colours in the border fabric to make up alternate 9 patch squares. I have just PLACED the binding around the quilt top to see how it looked.... yes, it needed that colour as the binding!

Here is a close up of half of the sayings:

and now here is the other half:
I am happy with how it has turned out..... and no I have no-one in mind to be the owner of the quilt, so I have decided to sell it on eBay as a "UFO... Quilt Top & Binding)... If I had it quilted by my quilter, I probably wouldn't get my money back when I sold it.

Until next post...

Cheers...Jewells

1 comment: