Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Cooking

When I came home from work today I made this mango cheesecake to take to my boyfriend's place tomorrow night. My daughter gave me the simple recipe... you cheat by buying a frozen sweet pie case... looks yummy. I also made a coconut ice to take with me, BF loves it, but I can't stand it..all that sugar!

and yesterday I came home from work and made this ginger cordial... I got the recipe from a book called "A Year in a Bottle"... full of preserves. This cordial is to be mixed with one part cordial and 4 parts soda water or lemonade. I had to buy root ginger, enough to have 6 tablespoons of grated ginger... why is root ginger so expensive? I had to pay $24.99 a kilo for it...is it hard to grow?
Until next post..
Cheers..Jewells

No comments:

Post a Comment