Monday, January 4, 2010

My ABC Quilt

Over the New Year weekend I finally got to make up the ABC quilt I started many months ago. The problem was, I didn't have a pattern to go by. I had an idea of what I wanted to do, then just sewed and sewed. The last border of piano keys was a last minute decision, as I was going to sew straight borders of the red, blue & green, then inspiration grabbed me, hence the piano keys.
The size of the quilt is 36" x 52", and again like the last quilt I made (A Tisket a Tasket), I have no idea what to do with this quilt top.

Until next post.

Cheers.......Jewells

1 comment:

  1. Wow Julie! It came up really well. I love it, especially the border. The A Tisket a Tasket turned out great as well. I'm with you, what do I do with all these quilts? *lol*

    ReplyDelete